The following instructions are for Tennessee nonprofit organizations to correctly complete the Sales Tax Certificate of Exemption form. Please read the instructions and follow the link below to the certificate of exemption form. On Point is based in Tennessee and therefore must charge sales tax to all non-tax exempt customers within the state of Tennessee. We do not charge sales tax to any other state regardless of sales tax exemption status.
Tennessee nonprofit organizations, follow instructions 1 through 5 to receive tax exempt status with On Point:
- Print the Tax Certificate of Exemption form (PDF).
- Completely fill out the form, being careful to follow all instructions (PDF).
- Either fax or mail the completed form to On Point. On Point's fax number is (423) 899-2274. On Point's address is:
4509 Hixson Pike, Suite 1
Hixson, TN 37343
- As you submit your tax exemption form to On Point, please include a contact name, phone number, and if possible, an e-mail address so that we may contact you.
- Once On Point has received your certificate of tax exemption, we will create and send a customer login for your organization via email. Your organization will use the customer login when purchasing product via the online store, so that your purchases will always be tax exempt.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 14:18